Sunday 26 April 2015

Hijrah

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Hijrah. I think this is one of the sweetest moments of my life. To finally know The One. To finally know the true meaning of life. For the first time ever the purpose of life seemed more logical and understandable. For the first time, I felt alive.

It was around 3 years ago. Life to me was just fine, but I didn't know that there were more than just waking up at 5.30 am for school and going back to my room (I was staying at the hostel at that time. I was in Lower 6th) after the class had finished and going to night prep after Isyak prayer. Neither did I know that Fridays and Sundays were not supposed to be 'lazy days'.

And one Ramadhan night, boom! A bullet from tazkirah session hit, and I realised how ignorant I had been my whole life.And that day my journey began.

Ups and downs are normal. Up to this day I'm still facing so many struggles in this quest to earn His love. To fall down is a norm, but what matters is that effort to get back up and continue striving.

Stay strong fighters!

p/s : I actually would like to announce that I will no longer be writing for this blog as I have moved to my new page, Thoughts in Pieces, and all contents from this blog have also been imported to the new page. I would like to say Thank You to everyone, and I hope whatever I have shared here benefit us all both in this world and the Hereafter. Jazakumullahu Khair!

No comments:

Post a Comment